FOCUS YOUR JOB SEARCH AND DEFINE YOUR PROFESSIONAL PRESENCE
The HIGHStyle Career Launch program is made up of 2 main chapters, each consisting of 5 unique themes. The chapters are designed to compliment each other as you move along your career path but they can also stand-alone and be taken individually. Each theme is explored through question and answer worksheets, personal assessments, quizzes, personalized learning plan guides, suggested reading material, and more.
CHAPTER 1: SELF AND CAREER EXPLORATION
The ‘Self and Career Exploration’ chapter is designed to assist you in exploring and assessing how and where you may fit into the workplace.
After working through this chapter, you will have a better understanding of:
- The type of work and environment you will be encouraged and challenged to work within.
- Considerations regarding the current labour market.
- Targeted and strategic personal development and career goals.
- An action plan outlining required resources, solutions to potential barriers, timelines, check-points, and milestones.
- Self-Assessment: Strengths, Interests and Preferences
- Opportunity Research: Industries, Companies and Positions
- Local Job Market Analysis
- Learning and Professional Development Plan
- Goal-Setting: Short and Medium Term and Long-Term Considerations
SESSION 2: PROFESSIONAL PRESENCE DEFINED
The ‘Professional Presence Defined’ chapter is designed to assist you in creating an image that represents and reflects your credibility and competence. Throughout this chapter you will also work on defining and expanding your professional network.
After working through this chapter, you will be able to:
- Ensure your professional image reflects your personal style.
- Identify and project your professional brand, both in person and online.
- Strategies on how to add to, and build, strategic alliances to your professional network.
- Define a realistic marketing plan, targeting previously identified target markets.
- Navigate social situations with ease, projecting confidence and credibility in any scenario.
- Your Professional Brand
- Assessing and Building Your Online Presence
- Building Your Professional Network
- Marketing Strategy: Targeting Your Markets
- Social Etiquette Review
Included in each chapter are 2, 1⁄2 hr coaching sessions, typically scheduled after themes 3 and 5 are explored. Email correspondence throughout the chapter is welcomed.
This program goes with you…and is available wherever you may be located!
To launch your job search email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
“Working with HighStyle Impression Management helped me narrow my focus on potential industries I was interested in working in. The program used a very practical approach to researching potential careers of interest and tapping into my already existing network to facilitate my career search.”